Below is a list of gourmet candy sold our store location and at the Pearl Farmers Market. Our candy list changes from time to time so join us on Facebook or twitter for updates to get your candy announcements.
- Texas Pecan Chocolate Toffee - Our toffee is layered on both sides and in the middle a buttery toffee center.
- Mexican Chocolate Almond Toffee - Our Mexican Chocolate toffee is a blend of bittersweet dark chocolate with Mexican chocolate which has a cinnamon taste to it. We do add an extra amount of Mexican cinnamon finished with almonds.
- English Milk Chocolate Toffee with Walnuts - We use a beligum milk chocolate for this toffee which provides a sweet milky chocolate taste finished off with walnuts as the topping on both sides.
- Peanut Brittle - Our brittle is hand pulled to insure a thin consistency which is not so hard on your teeth when you eat it.
- Jalapeno Brittle - This brittle has a kick at the end of each bite. Sometimes you may not feel the heat since it depends where the Jalapenos fall in our brittle. We add no food coloring in our Jalapeno Brittle. When in season we buy as much as we can from our local Pearl Farmers - (Hartman Farms, Palmer Farms)
- Texas Pecan Brittle - Made with Texas pecans from Hartman Farms, Palmer Farms. You can find them at the Pearl Farmers Market for other goodies.
- Fudges - Chocolate Fudge, Chocolate Fudge with Pecans
- Texas Pecan Pralines -Chewy Pralines made to order.
- Chocolate Truffles come in different flavors and are sold only at our retail location.
- Texas Lavender Chocolate Bark made with Texas lavender infused in dark chocolate.
- Spicy Mango Chocolate Bark - this is our chocolate infused with a chili powder for a mild kick, topped with dried mango with spice.